Bizzarria Rosso 2018IGT Toscana Rosso
Lively with appealing fruits, at the palate it is clean with a crispy freshness evolving into a mineral-rich background with hints of dark chocolate and sweet spices rising on the long finish.
23,00€ (IVA incl.)
- Grape variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol %: 13.5%
- Size: 750ml
- Winemaking: manual harvest, spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- Aging: stainless steel tanks and in small part in used barriques
- Service temperature: 14°/16°
- Bottles produced: 20.000
- Pairings: any kind of meat; thanks to its freshness, it is the perfect complement of richer sauces and dishes. It is a great match with fish soups, hearty fish recipes and spicy courses.