Bizzarria Bianco 2018IGT Toscana Bianco
A white wine showing a rich bouquet of fragrant blooms and citrus fruits.
Plush and caressing with a velvety finesse thanks to the long “sur lies” aging.
Pure and intense, the pleasant freshness and the charming mineral touch enhance the length and the appeal.
15,00€ (IVA incl.)
- Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer
- Vintage: 2018
- Alcohol %: 14%
- Size: 750ml
- Winemaking: manual harvest, spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- Aging: 12 months on fine lees in stainless steel tanks
- Serving temperature: 14°/16°
- Bottles produced: 2.000
- Pairings: raw fish, seafood and shellfish courses. Very pleasant with spring soups, white meat dishes and soft cheese.